Coziest Eats around Harvard: Part I

1. 1. Black Sheep Bagel Cafe 56 John F. Kennedy St, Cambridge, MA 

There’s almost no better way to start off a day than with a warmly toasted bagel to fill you up. Whether you like it classic or want to try something special with their various bagel and topping combinations, this cafe is a central location to catch up with friends and enjoy a hearty meal together. Open during breakfast and lunch hours.

2. 2. Border Cafe 32 Church St, Cambridge, MA

Bottomless chips with a fun and friendly atmosphere to match. A classic Harvard staple; you can’t go wrong here! A Tex-mex place perfect for late night cravings or chill get-togethers whenever.

3. 3. Flour Bakery 114 Mt Auburn St, Cambridge, MA

Founded by a Harvard alum, Flour serves up a wonderful variety of pastries and sandwiches. Huge selection to choose from and always beautifully presented; this place is always bustling for good reason. Tip: you can also ask them to turn any sandwich into a salad for you!

4. 4. Henrietta’s Table 1 Bennett St, Cambridge, MA

This restaurant is located within the Charles Hotel and is well-known for rotating their menu around seasonally fresh and local produce. Great place for a special brunch or to celebrate an occasion. Just make sure to save room for dessert. 

5. 5. L.A. Burdick 52 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA

A must-go place especially around the holiday season! Beautifully decorated with string lights and a warm atmosphere to match, this is the cafe of merriness and decadent hot chocolates. Also known for their special Harvard Square cake, L.A. Burdick is a great location for dates or when you just want to treat yourself.