This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

It’s that time of year again (!!!!!) College Fashion Week! Two of our team members, Yilan and Lupe, went to the event to see another one of our members, Andrea, MODEL!!! Get ready to experience the fun vicariously through our socials!!

@hcharvard

Posts:

View this post on Instagram

#safeissmart #sabrexcfw

A post shared by Her Campus Harvard (@hcharvard) on Oct 13, 2018 at 3:37pm PDT

Insta Story

@inguadwetrust

Insta Story

Post:

Snapchats!!!

Hope you enjoyed!! Follow us on these socials for more <3

✰ Lupe ✰ Harvard Juior ✰ Insta: @inguadwetrust  
I am a senior at Harvard College studying Applied Mathematics with a specialization in Economics, and I am planning on getting a language citation in Spanish. I am currently a co-president and campus correspondent of Harvard's chapter of Her Campus! I am also a committee chair of a student organization that works with University Health Services called HealthPALs (Peer Advisors and Liaisons). Additionally, I am a member and co-director of service in OAASIS (Organization of Asian American Sisters in Service). Apart from that, I spend a lot of my time as a Learning Lab Undergraduate Fellow at the Harvard Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning. I am also the co-founder of a project at the Office of Diversity of Inclusion at Harvard. I am super passionate about math, health, and higher education! In my free time I love to work out, experiment with makeup and fashion, visit museums, and try new foods!