This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Harvard has recently achieved a HUGE accomplishment by being one of the first schools to ban plastic water bottles! On March 12th, we partnered with bobble to celebrate. We showed how wasteful plastic water bottles can be with an amazing art installation, and we passed out free bobbles to everyone to celebrate sustainability!

To make the transition to sustainability even easier, bobble gave the Harvard campus two new water refill stations. We hope you’ll take your brand new bobble (or another water bottle!) to these stations and refill to stay healthy and happy as the weather gets warmer!

Did you attend the bobble event? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or tweet at us (@HCHarvard) with #waterrevolution. We’d love to hear how you’re staying hydrated and healthy all semester long, especially with your stylish new bobbles!

Elizabeth is a junior at Harvard, concentrating in comparative religion. She loves to dance, run, and write, and loves working for Her Campus!