The Best Shows Available on Hulu Right Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

The Best Shows on Available on Hulu Right Now!

1. Killing Eve

For those of you who love action and drama, Killing Eve is a must watch. Sandra Oh won a Golden Globe for her performance, and Jodie Comer is captivating in her role as a psychopathic hit woman.

2. PEN15

Every girl who went to middle school from 2000-2010 can relate to this show. Maya Erskine and Anna Konkle play versions of themselves as awkward teenagers in middle school in the year 2000. This show is hilarious and beautifully nostalgic.

3. Fresh Off the Boat

If you loved Constance Wu in Crazy Rich Asians, you’ll love her in this hilarious show about a Chinese family trying to make it in 1990’s Orlando, Florida. This show is funny, poignant, and heartwarming!

4. The Good Doctor

For those of you who binge watched Grey’s Anatomy, The Good Doctor is the perfect show! It has the same amount of drama and medical terminology that makes you wish you went to medical school. Plus, Freddie Highmore has come a long way from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

5. The Mindy Project

Mindy Khaling is a queen. She was hilarious in The Office, and her own show is even better! She plays a doctor who is just trying to find love, and she is amazingly relatable. Best of all, she has enlisted many of her costars from The Office to be in her show!

I am a senior at Harvard College studying Applied Mathematics with a specialization in Economics, and I am planning on getting a language citation in Spanish. I am currently a co-president and campus correspondent of Harvard's chapter of Her Campus! I am also a committee chair of a student organization that works with University Health Services called HealthPALs (Peer Advisors and Liaisons). Additionally, I am a member and co-director of service in OAASIS (Organization of Asian American Sisters in Service). Apart from that, I spend a lot of my time as a Learning Lab Undergraduate Fellow at the Harvard Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning. I am also the co-founder of a project at the Office of Diversity of Inclusion at Harvard. I am super passionate about math, health, and higher education! In my free time I love to work out, experiment with makeup and fashion, visit museums, and try new foods!