Style > Beauty

5 Great Things About GARNIER’s SkinActive Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser is an all-in-one cleanser that removes makeup and impurities! Here is why you should get a bottle as soon as possible!

1. As the name suggests, this is a foaming cleanser which is great for removing makeup. The foam cleanses and refreshes your skin!

2. Speaking of removing makeup, this gel cleanser really does remove ALL your makeup. I have a waterproof mascara that I reserve for watching Brokeback Mountain and other sad movies simply because wearing it every day means devoting ten minutes to try to get it off. This Garnier cleanser removed all traces of my waterproof mascara in a matter of seconds!

3. Because this gel removes all your makeup, no harsh rubbing is required! Your skin feels clean after with very little effort!

4. Despite how powerful this cleanser is, it is also super gentle and suited for all skin types! Even if you have sensitive skin, this product is great!

5. Finally, this product is oil alcohol fragrance-free!!!

I am a senior at Harvard College studying Applied Mathematics with a specialization in Economics, and I am planning on getting a language citation in Spanish. I am currently a co-president and campus correspondent of Harvard's chapter of Her Campus! I am also a committee chair of a student organization that works with University Health Services called HealthPALs (Peer Advisors and Liaisons). Additionally, I am a member and co-director of service in OAASIS (Organization of Asian American Sisters in Service). Apart from that, I spend a lot of my time as a Learning Lab Undergraduate Fellow at the Harvard Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning. I am also the co-founder of a project at the Office of Diversity of Inclusion at Harvard. I am super passionate about math, health, and higher education! In my free time I love to work out, experiment with makeup and fashion, visit museums, and try new foods!