4 Trends to Wear to Formals this Semester

In a few weeks, formal season will descend upon us once more. Here are some must wear items to wear to your next formal!

1. The Naked Sandal

This shoe has been dubbed the naked heel by influencers and stylists due to its lack of coverage. The lace-up chunky heel above accentuates your legs and adds glam to every outfit without breaking the bank. You can snag this pair for only $32.99 on Amazon

2. Cowl Neck Slip Dress

This year, cowl neck slip style dresses are all the rage. The light fabric clings to your curves without being too revealing. The dress above can be found at Urban Outfitters for $49 (link below). The cowl neck is flattering on all body types, and the silky fabric will keep you cool as you dance the night away!

3. Mini Wrap Dresses

Wrap dresses are great because they accentuate your waist while highlighting your curves. This dress is a fun twist on the basic bodycon dress. The wrap style adds effortless flair to your outfit! The dress above can be found at Forever 21 for only $17.99!

4. Gold Heart Hoop Earrings

Gold earrings add elegance to any outfit, but heart hoop earrings are a must-have accessory! The pair above is $15 on Amazon!