This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

For only the 136th time, the Harvard Crimson will face off with the Yale Bulldogs this Saturday, November 23 at noon and at Yale. From getting tickets for a shuttle, to getting tickets for the game, to getting into the game, there are a lot of little things to plan for this weekend. Read below, and use #BeatYale and #HarvardYale on social.

Tickets are on sale until Friday at 5 pm, which is after many shuttles have left. Buy them beforehand for a lesser-stress experience. You can find the schedule here.

Shuttles provided by Harvard Student Agencies are round trip with several departure times between Friday and early Saturday. Tickets are $58 and can be purchased at the Box Office or, likely, your friendly neighborhood email list.

Policies will be enforced that may kill your vibe if you’re not aware ahead of time! Be aware of the clear bag policy shown below! You will, however, be able to complimentarily check bags. And, per usual, you are not allowed to bring in alcohol. Remember, Yale Police can be reached at 203-432-4400.

If you’re going to the Game, enjoy!

lifestyle - beauty/hair - food
✰ Lupe ✰ Harvard Juior ✰ Insta: @inguadwetrust