This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

As spring break approaches y’all already know a must have is your playlist. What better way to get hype for all spring break antics than to listen to fire music? This playlist is kind of for the ladies, but fellas no one is stopping you from jamming along too. No matter where you decided to go for spring break or what you decided to do, here are a few songs that’ll get you in the spring break mood.

1. “Twerk” City Girls (feat. Cardi B)

1. “Drip Too Hard” Lil Baby & Gunna

1. “Icy Girl” Saweetie

1. “Sicko Mode” Travis Scott (feat. Drake)

1. “B.I.D” Tory Lanez

1. “Money” Cardi B

1. “Countin Up” Rico Nasty

1. “Ice Me Out” Kash Doll

1. “Where The Bag At” City Girls

1. “Nice For What” Drake

1. “7 Rings” Ariana Grande

1. “Big Bank” YG (feat. 2 Chainz, Big Sean & Nicki Minaj)

1. “Uproar” Lil Wayne (feat. Swizz Beatz)

1. “Going Bad” Meek Mill (feat. Drake)

1. “No Stylist” French Montana (feat. Drake)

Willow Jones

Hampton U '21

Willow is a Criminal Justice major from Harlem, New York. Willow has hopes of becoming a criminal defense attorney. In her spare time, she loves writing and hopes to merge law and writing together in the future.
creator.writer.blogger.journalist.sushi enthusiast. Victoria has been obsessed with writing since the days of journals and sneaking to read books under the covers. Her passion shows through each word that she carefully places into sentences, providing an experience that is nothing short of poetic and powerful. Read more of her work on her blog, quintessentiallyspeakingblog.wordpress.com