This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

It’s finally that time of the year! The time where we give thanks for everything we currently have one day, and then, on the next day, we rip through stores for that extra 10% off.

But umm hello, it’s 2018, where people order everything from their dinners to their dates online. Why bother standing in long lines when you can shop from the safety of your home? Skip the Black Friday fight and still save with these super Cyber Monday deals.

Hair Deals

Image Credit: CreateHERstock

Are you struggling twisting your hair with only the last little drops of product in your containers? Well, you’re in luck because all the best hair brands are having bomb deals this Cyber Monday.

Curl kit

Discount: 40% off all products and memberships

DevaCurl

Discount: Save up to 50% on #Curlcrushbundles

Jane Carter Solution

Discount: 40% off sitewide and free shipping on orders $150 and up

Shea Moisture

Discount: 35% off sitewide and free shipping on orders $35 and up

TGIN Discount: Use code CYBER18 to get 30% off sitewide

Makeup and Beauty

You’re going to have beat faces all 2019 with the amount of discounts these beauty companies are having. Also, be on the lookout for Ulta Beauty’s Cyber Fundays Sale!

Image Credit: freestocks.org

Sephora

Discount: All skin care is 25% off

Juvia’s Place

Discount: 45% off sitewide

Lime Crime

Discount: 25% off sitewide plus a free gift with each purchase!

Bare Minerals

Discount: 25% off sitewide and free shipping on all orders!

E.L.F Cosmetics

Discount: 50% off when you spend $30 or more

Home/apartment

Those empty wine bottles on top of your cabinets are not decoration and need to be put in the trash. Get some real, classy-looking decor for your apartment Cyber Monday 2018.

Dormify

Discount: Use the code CYBERMONDAY2018 to get 30%

Kohl’s

Discount: Up to 50% off of all products

So, treat yourself (or someone else) this Cyber Monday! No lines or fighting needed. All you have to do is move from your bed to your wallet to get your credit card. This November 26th, if you’re not shopping online, you’re missing out.

Leenika, or Nika, is a junior journalism major at Hampton University. She is a native of Laurel, Maryland and is a very proud Marylander. In addition to writing for HerCampus, Leenika is also the lifestyle editor of the Hampton Script. Follow her on twitter @callme_nika and on Instagram at lovely_nika.
creator.writer.blogger.journalist.sushi enthusiast. Victoria has been obsessed with writing since the days of journals and sneaking to read books under the covers. Her passion shows through each word that she carefully places into sentences, providing an experience that is nothing short of poetic and powerful. Read more of her work on her blog, quintessentiallyspeakingblog.wordpress.com