Weekend Getaways: Fall Edition

Stressed from classes? Looking for a fun activity to do with your friends or fall boo? Look no further! Here’s a list of Hampton weekend locations for the fall season!

1. Bemis Haunted House

Although located on campus, the Bemis Haunted House is still a fun weekend activity for this spooky season and ticket proceeds will go toward Hampton’s Department of Architecture. The haunted house will be hosted at Bemis on October 27th, from 8pm to 12am. Get your presale tickets for for just $3 per person or $6 for groups of 3.

2. Fall festivals

Who doesn’t love a good hay ride or pumpkin patch? Just make sure to bundle up for the cold weather. Check out the link below for a list of fall festivals in Hampton and surrounding areas.

https://hamptonroads.myactivechild.com/blog/hampton-roads-fall-festivals/

3. Peninsula Family Skate

Channel your inner roll bounce at Peninsula Family Skate. This family friendly skating rink provides a chill, fun time with affordable prices. They offer deals such as ‘Cheap Skate Thursday’  for just $4, ‘All You Can Eat Pizza’ every Friday for $6, which includes pizza and skate rentals, as well as ‘Adult Skate Sunday’ for $10.

4. Busch Gardens

Get into the Halloween spirit with Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. It’s a little on the pricier side, but well worth the scare. Take a road trip with some friends and visit the haunted house, enjoy a live show, or navigate their scary challenge rooms.

5. Karaoke at the Greene Turtle

Greene Turtle at Peninsula Town Center offers karaoke every Friday night from 9:30-11pm. Belt out your favorite classic, or just watch and enjoy the live music. Either way, you’ll be able to release some stress and do something fun on a Friday night!