Valentine’s Day Make-up Ideas for All Personalities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

The time for romance and glam is finally here and I am so excited! Whether you are celebrating as a sexy single or spending the day with cupid himself, here are three go-to make-up looks that are sure to take your V-Day experience to the next level. 

Champagne and Rose Petals – a soft shimmery look with golden highlights. Perfect for an evening of subtle romance and flirty glares.  

100 Long Stemmed Roses – A neutral Smokey eye with a sultry red lip for this steamy holiday. This classic look is a perfect way to be partake in the festivities and create a few of your own. 

Secret Admirer – This look is NOT for the discrete! Turn heads and maybe break a few hearts this February 14th with this bold and dramatic Smokey eye.

WANDERER | WRITER | MOON.CHILDSenior Strategic Communications Major with an Area of Emphasis in Graphic Design at Hampton University
Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.