This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

The quarantine has allowed for us to take some time to ourselves. With being cooped up inside all day, there has always been a need to get away. But to stay safe, we must continue to social distance. That’s why music has become such a big part of our new normal. Need a pick-me-up? Here is a list of 5 must-have songs with a beach vibe, to give you a vacation at home for your ears! 

Telegraph Ave by Childish Gambino

SUGAR by BROCKHAMPTON

Jumping off the Moon by Mac Ayers

Quicksand by SZA

Go Crazy by Chris Brown

These songs are sure to put you in the mood whenever you need a vacation! Don’t be afraid to research new songs and artists and expand your tastes! Music is for everyone and definitely is a perfect way to relax during these crazy times. Stay safe!

I have the privilege to serve as Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Hampton U Chapter a second year! I am a graduating Senior, Strategic Communications major, Marketing minor currently studying at the illustrious Hampton University. I am from Richmond, VA (shoutout to the 804!). In addition to classes, I run my own creative agency, Tiana Nichelle Marketing where I specialize in social media management, content creation, public relations, and branding. My love for the PR and Communications industry is the reason my ultimate goal is to become a celebrity publicist in the upcoming years! Her Campus Hampton U is an organization that is near and dear to me and I am so happy to be a leader of this ELITE chapter!