Things to Do With Bae Over Christmas Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

We all know Christmas break is upon us and this is the best time to spend time with your significant other or shall i say “bae”. Christmas break is the time to relax with bae while not having the stress of school and finals, thank goodness! but some of you may be curious about what fun and cool dates you should go on and I’m here to help give you some entertaining and awesome ideas.

Ice Skating

Ice skating is a great outing to go on with bae, skating itself is so much fun and you can even go with other couples or friends as well and make the best time out of it. It gives you guys time to talk to each other, ask questions and laugh at each other when you both buss your ass on the ice. Even if one of you doesn’t have a clue how to skate, help your partner out and this would be a great, fun learning experience for the both of you. just make sure you both leave in one piece.

Holiday Performance

Tis’ the season! It’s christmas time and you can’t tell me that there’s not one holiday show or play going on in your area! Going to a holiday show with your significant other is a great date to go on. It will really get you both into the Christmas/Holiday spirit and this would be something you guys can get dressed up nice for and pop out. even going out to dinner together afterwards would be a great way to tie up the date.  You know what they say, Food is the key to a woman’s heart… Well mine at least.

Movie Marathon

To keep it cheap and simple, nothing’s better than watching a whole bunch of Christmas/Holiday movies on your cozy bed or couch with your significant other. We all have our days when our funds may be running low so this is a great way to snuggle up with your beloved for the cost of zero dollars and just watch a whole bunch of movies together, whether its holiday movies or not.

Gingerbread Contest

Get creative! To spice up the intensity, have a gingerbread house-making contest. This is a fun way to get creative and active with one another. You guys can start by going shopping for the supplies you need and then when you guys get home it’s time to throw down, and I’m talking about making the gingerbread houses ofcourse. Competition is always fun so it would be great to do this together and then compare who’s is best at the end. Ha-ha no hard feelings.

Tree Decorating

A Christmas tree will infuse your date with the sights, lights, and smell of Christmas. This will definietly get you and bae even more into the Christmas spirit. Most people decorate their trees with their family and/or friends so if your comforatble with he or she coming over to help decorate with the fam then that is even more lovely. But if not, a simple tree decorating date for two will suffice and after you both are done you both can sit back and watch your beautiful creation and 100% romantic smooching is guarenteed.

Hey Guys! My name is Briana Mulzac and I am a junior, public relations major, marketing minor from Brooklyn, New York. Writing happens to one of my favorite hobbies so I hope you all enjoy the content I have for you guys!
Socorro Kenoly is a senior, Strategic Communication major in Hampton University's Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communications. Socorro is a proud Hamptonian hailing from Atlanta, Georgia.