This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Its Thanksgiving Time! Have no clue what to wear? Use these five outfits to help you create something great!

1. Sweater Dress and Over the Knee Boots

This is a comfortable outfit for the holiday. Its not too casual and its not too fancy. Dress it up with a pair of sheer black tights and if your sweater doesn’t have a turtleneck, add a scarf!

2. Suede A-Line Skirt and Ribbed Turtleneck

This outfit is family friendly! This mustard colored skirt will go great with the surrounding thanksgiving dinner and decorations.

3. Duster Coat

Duster coats are definitely in for the fall season! It will keep you warm on your way to dinner but is light enough for the warm and cozy kitchen! A pair of distressed black jeans and fringe boots will compliment your coat perfectly. Feel free to throw on the famous “floppy” black hat if you’re feeling real edgy!

4. The Fur Vest

Time to break out the fur…Or the faux fur! The fur vest is always perfect for the holidays. If you want a sophisticated look for this year’s dinner, fur is definitely an option. You can pair this outfit with any type of boot – from a pair of booties to riding boots.

5. Poncho

You definitely can’t go wrong with a poncho and leggings. You won’t have to worry about feeling squished or too tight after partaking in your delicious thanksgiving meal. Use your poncho to cozy up on the couch to take a post-dinner nap.

Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.