Stuff we Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Every college student loves free stuff. Its even better when it comes from Her Campus! This year’s Back to School Survival Kits were nothing short of amazing! The best thing about it-they’re perfect for college students!

Take a look at some of the amazing things that were sent our way!

Some of our absolute favorites are our BOGO Chipotle cards, NYC New York Color shadow, the fabulous MZ Wallace Chelsea Tote, Five Hour Energy for those long nights and of course the super cute Her Campus pennant!

Thank you so much to Her Campus and all of the sponsors who made the Back to School Survival Kits possible! Her Campus Hampton U is pumped about finishing our semester strong!

Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.