This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

This week Her Campus Hampton U received an amazing package from Her Campus HeadQuarters. Just in time for spring break!

Almay Shadow Squad

This product is the perfect travel size for your spring break vacation. The Almay Shadow Squad comes in 15 different assortments. Each shadow palette features one color in four different shades and finishes: matte, glitter, satin, and metal. The range of shades includes soft neutrals to bold brights. Perfect for any and every occasion.

Tigi Bed Head Superstar  Hairspray

This product is perfect for your effortless beach waves this spring break. The Tigi Bed Head Superstar Queen For a Day Hair Spray provides volume, lift, and body all while keeping your curls and waves in place.

GET TWISTED™ ANTI- FRIZZ FINISHING SPRAY

This product is perfect for those humid days over break when your hair starts to frizz up. Bed Head’s Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Spray protects styles from frizz for up to 72 hours. It also provides long-lasting hold without the stickiness and is great for wavy and curly hairstyles.

Buxom VAVA-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick

This lip product is the perfect spring lip color for your vacay look. Not only does it provide long lasting shine, it also provides plumpness to your lips to create a fuller look. Buxom carries 20 bold and intense shades in its VAVA-Plump collection along with its famous tingling sensation without irritation. It’s formulated without sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen

Last but not least, you can not leave without putting your sunscreen on. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen is like no other. Infused with green tea, this product provides the ultimate sun protection with SPF 45. It is moisturizing, quick-absorbing and most importantly, non-greasy. It is also infused with aloe vera and palm oil to effectively nourish sun – exposed skin. Oh did we mention it smells amazing!

Thanks HC, for all of our goodies!

Jasmine Kromah is a second year, strategic communications student from Charlotte, NC. She currently attends Hampton University.
Ania Cotton

Hampton U '18

Ania is a charismatic, outgoing, fun loving individual with aspirations of owning her own public relations firm. Her favorite shows are Spongebob, Regular Show, and Bob's Burgers, and she loves to eat. Ania graduated from Hampton University in May 2018 with her Bachelors of Arts in Strategic Communications with a minor in Spanish. Ania loves to talk and give advice to her friends and family; the motto that she lives by is to always be a blessing to others because you never know who may need it. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.anianicole.com.