This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Tiffany Livingston is a graduating senior, strategic communications major, marketing minor from Washington, D.C.

HC: Do name brands matter to you?

Tiffany: No, they don’t matter. I like to shop anywhere.

HC: Are you more of a sneaker/boots/or heel type of girl?

Tiffany: Heels every day!

HC: Colors/patterns or black & white? 

Tiffany: I love patterns.

HC: Less or more?

Tiffany: More.  

HC: What is your favorite store(s) to shop from? 

Tiffany: Thrift stores or vintage shops are my favorite!

HC: What celebrities inspire your style?

Tiffany: Tracee Ellis Ross, Ryan Destiny and Rihanna.

HC: When dating, do you want your significant other to know how to dress?

Tiffany: I want him to look good, but he doesn’t have to know how to dress because I will style him. I like for my man to be comfortable, he doesn’t always have to be dressed up.

HC: When someone asks you “who/what did you get cute for?” What do you say? 

Tiffany: Myself, duh!

HC: If you were forced to either dress up every day or dress down every day, which one would you pick? 

Tiffany: Dress up.

HC: Any fashionable quotes you live by? 

Tiffany: “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.”- Rachel Zoe

Be sure to follow Tiffany on Instagram @_february4!

Samiyah Gaddy is a Junior Strategic Communications major, marketing minor from Plainfield, New Jersey. She is destined for excellence as both a public intellectual and a media personality.
creator.writer.blogger.journalist.sushi enthusiast. Victoria has been obsessed with writing since the days of journals and sneaking to read books under the covers. Her passion shows through each word that she carefully places into sentences, providing an experience that is nothing short of poetic and powerful. Read more of her work on her blog, quintessentiallyspeakingblog.wordpress.com