This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Ladies, meet Ohmante Jenkins, a second year business major from Lexington, Kentucky. This cutie is number 96 on the Hampton Pirates’ football team with the position of defense tackle. From his relationship status to the color of his eyes (and yes, they do change color), you’re going to figure out why this man should be your Hampton Man Crush of this week.

HC: What are some nicknames people call you?

OJ: People just call me Jenks. 

HC: What do you like to do in your free time?

OJ: Sleep or lift. 

So our topic of the week in Her Campus is sex and relationships so I’m just going to switch the focus

HC:Are you single, in a relationship, or situationship?

OJ: Nah, just single.

HC:Does body count matter to you?

OJ: No. I mean, what you did before me has nothing to do with me. Why Should I care? People be thinking too much; you lived your life before you met me, so you did what you did. 

HC:Do you like to be dominant or submissive?

OJ: I’m laid back. 

HC:What do you look for in a girl?

OJ: A GREAT personality. Like I want a girl I can be best friends with. More than we together type shit, but we know we together type shit. 

HC:Do you like lowkey relationships?

OJ: Either one. I just go with what’s going on. 

HC:Who do you think should make the first move; guy or girl? 

OJ: Whoever feels the need to do something at that moment, I guess. *Laughs*

HC:Do you usually make the first move?

OJ: Me, but I feel like it should be either one. If you feeling some type of way, and you want to do something then you should inform me, cuz I’m going to say yes. So, do it. *shrugs*

HC:Weirdest place you’ve had sex?

OJ: Playground 

HC:One thing people would be surprised to know about you?

OJ: I don’t know, I’m an open book. 

HC: Anything you like to do that nobody knows about? Like singing in the shower?

OJ: I mean, who doesn’t like to sing in the shower. Don’t you?

HC: Don’t worry about me lol. Anyways, If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?

OJ:Super fast. 

HC:So you wanna be like Barry Allen?

OJ: Yeah The Flash. 

HC:Dogs or cats?

OJ: Dogs. I have a dog named Precious. It’s a hound. She’s like a black, white, brownish. 

HC:How many tattoos do you have?

OJ: One at the moment, but I’m going to get more. 

HC: And what is it a tattoo of?

OJ: It’s clouds, with a diamond in the middle. It says “Unconditional Love”, and has some roses. 

HC:What color are your eyes? 

OJ: Hazel.

HC:Just hazel? Because I’ve seen different colors.

OJ: It does change color. I’ve seen blue before. You just gotta catch it. 

And there you have it ladies. To see more of this cutie follow him at on Instagram @____jenx____                                                                

Briana Previlon is a junior at Hampton University where she is pursuing a major in Political Science on the Pre-Law track. When she is not writing, you can find her listening to music, watching Harry Potter, or hanging out with her friends.
Jordyn Edwards is a graduating senior at the illustrious Hampton University studying strategic communications with an emphasis in liberal studies. Jordyn creates for others while being deeply motivated for her passion of storytelling and helping women find their voices.