Hampton Man Crush: Michael “Mike” Adams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Our last Hampton Man Crush of the semester goes out to Junior, Psychology major from Atlanta, Georgia, Michael “Mike” Adams! Michael is the Junior Class (Quintessence) President, a member of the Greer Dawson Student Leadership Program, and a Spring ‘17 initiate of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.

HC: How do you feel about the current rise in sexual allegations across the nation?

HMC: It is crazy and honestly disgusting. I’m just glad that these brave men and women are finally coming out and sharing their stories. Them doing that will help others come out and relinquish their demons.

HC: Do you feel that Greek life has influenced your dating life?

HMC: The only thing it has done has made people have more of an opinion on my dating life. But at the end of the day I don’t listen to what people say.  

HC:Favorite Hampton Experience?

HMC: My favorite Hampton Experience was partaking in BOTS my freshman year. The friendships I made will last a lifetime.

HC: What are you looking forward to most this holidays season?

HMC: I am looking forward to going back to Stone Mountain, Georgia, and being with old friends and family and drinking Stone Mountain eggnog.  

HC: Are you more of a giver or receiver?

HMC: I am a giver. I honestly think receiving things can be awkward. I love the feeling of giving to people.

HC: What is the most important part of a relationship to you?

HMC: Trust is by far the most important part of a relationship.

HC: What has been your biggest accomplishment this semester?

HMC: My biggest accomplishment has been [becoming] president and having the opportunity to fight for the student body in administration meetings which consists of myself, other top leaders on campus, and President Harvey.

HC: Article of clothing that best describes your personality?

HMC: My blazers hahah. Any time I wear anything casual people always say they never seem me in casual clothes.  

HC: Any hobbies?

HMC: I play soccer, read MLK speeches, plan my future goals, and enjoy singing or at least trying to sing. *laughs*

Well there you have it ladies! Be sure to follow this cutie on Instagram & Snapchat: @mikee_stephaun2.

Dazha is a junior Aviation Management major with a concentration in Air Traffic Control at Hampton University. A Maryland native, she enjoys the outdoors, cooking, and crafts projects. Upon graduation Dazha plans to commission into the United States military or go the civilian route and work as an Air Traffic Controller somewhere close to home.
Ania Cotton

Hampton U '18

Ania is a charismatic, outgoing, fun loving individual with aspirations of owning her own public relations firm. Her favorite shows are Spongebob, Regular Show, and Bob's Burgers, and she loves to eat. Ania graduated from Hampton University in May 2018 with her Bachelors of Arts in Strategic Communications with a minor in Spanish. Ania loves to talk and give advice to her friends and family; the motto that she lives by is to always be a blessing to others because you never know who may need it. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.anianicole.com.