This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Brent Bowers is a Criminal Justice Major from Piscataway, New Jersey. In his free time he likes to read, listen to music, play video games, and do school work. Keep reading to find out why we are crushing on this Hampton Man!

HC: What has been the highlight of your Hampton experience so far ?

BB: The highlight would be track because  I really have gotten to know people from the track team and they have become a bigger part of my family. They are a  family that I have always wanted. Another highlight is meeting people on campus. I like to meet and hangout with new people, and I like being social and getting to know people from different backgrounds.

HC: Single or taken? If single, what are some traits that you want in a partner?

BB: I am single. The first thing is honesty, and then trust and you can’t spell trust without us. If I can’t trust the person, then there’s no point of us getting to know each other or grow together. Trust is the foundation. The third thing is loyalty, and the last thing is communication, that is key to any type of relationship.

HC: What are some organizations you are involved in on campus ?

BB: I am apart of NAACP, and I am apart of North Pac as well.

HC: How do you find balance being a college athlete and a student?

BB: The way that I keep my balance is organizing my time and making a schedule. The first thing is always education.

HC: What motivates you?

BB: Honestly, family and friends motivate me.

HC: Describe your ideal date.

BB: We can do anything, to be honest. The movies, out to dinner, bowling, mini golf. Something fun! Somewhere where we can get to know each other more and it is a vibe with each other.

HC: What is a flaw that you have that you want to improve?

BB: In all honesty, I feel like I over love a lot. I feel that I put in way more effort than another person at times. I need to focus on me more.

HC: What are your goals for the future?

BB: My goals are to graduate from college, earn my dream job, and run professionally in track. I also want to find my true love, and live in a place where we are comfortable and happy.

To keep up with Brent follow him on Instagram @brent_morgan02

Her Campus Contributor Account