Hampton Man Crush: Aaron Floyd

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

It’s been awhile since we’ve had a HMC so to start the new year off right we have a younger HMC. That doesn’t mean that you ladies can’t say what’s up to him because he’s for sure going to be a Hampton favorite! Aaron Floyd is a freshman Architect major. You may have seen his older brother as a Hampton Man Crush but it’s now his time to shine. Aaron is from Newport News, and has high hopes of leaving his mark on Hampton University’s campus.  

HC: Would you rather be invisible or have X-Ray vision?

HMC: Probably invisible, you know it would be lit if no one could see me from time to time

HC: Which is better to listen to your heart or your brain?

HMC: Your heart because you think off of emotions when it comes from the brain. With your heart it’s like how you truly feel.

HC: What’s your current relationship status?

HMC:  I’m single I’m not dating anybody at all.

HC: What are your three weaknesses?

HMC: Probably believing people I’m not good at that, listening sometimes, and staying focused.

HC: Do you think Hampton women underestimate you because you’re a freshman?

HMC: Yes they do, they all want to claim me as a little when honestly I’m on the same level as them I’m just a freshman (laughs)

HC: Is breaking up really hard to do and why?

HMC: For me it is because if I cuff you that clearly meant that I liked you a lot.  I don’t just cuff anybody so if we break up it’s like a part of me went away.

HC: Would you consider yourself a romantic?

HMC: Well in college it’s different you can’t really do much but back home its different. I’d probably take a girl out to eat, go to the beach and chill.

HC: Do you believe in once a cheater always a cheater?

HMC: Yea, I do believe in that because if you cheat it’s like you’ve done it before so you’ll for sure do it again.

HC: Do you have type?

HMC:  Now, when I was in high school I used to only like light skin girls but now I like brown skins now. I like brown skins a lot! Oh and a pretty smile and they need to know how to dress.

HC: What’s your biggest turn on and turn off?

HMC: Turn off; bad teeth I cannot fade and lying I can’t stand liars. A turn on would be when a girl kisses on my neck. (Laughs)

Ayo Sutherland is from Los Angeles California and she is currently a Sophomore Strategic Communications major, marketing minor at Hampton Univerisity. She enjoys doing water activities, loves listening to music, and spending time with family and friends. Her main goal is to become a publicist and be know as the Olivia Pope of the Rap and Hip Hop industry and to be the best leader and role model to everyone. Her motto is, "Always remember that you are a not a yellow Starburst your a PINK ONE!"