This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

The month of October has sadly come to end, but went out with a big bang: Halloween. Halloween is when kids dress up and beg for candy, and young adults go to parties like “Paranormal Twerk-tivity”. In Hollywood, Halloween as a celebrity means wearing the actual outfit your idol wore and having at least 4 costumes in one day. This year, the celebrities really outdid themselves. Here are the top 5 celebrity costumes!

1. Kim Kardashian-West as a Victoria’s Secret Angel

Seeing these photos made me wonder why Kim hasn’t already done this costume. With a body like that, KKW was meant to be a Victoria’s Secret model. Victoria’s Secret sent the Kardashian-Jenner sisters actual wings and outfits from their show to wear this Halloween. Talk about celebrity perks!

2. Lori Harvey as Cruella De Vil

Lori Harvey, the step-daughter of Steve Harvey, killed Halloween as Cruella De Vil. From the multi-colored wig down to the red gloves, Lori did her thing.

3. Ciara, Russell Wilson, and family as characters from Black Panther

Many celebrities tried the Black Panther theme for Halloween, but Ciara and Russell won the crown. The matching bantu knots on Ciara and her beautiful daughter, Sienna, along with the details in the costumes took it over the top.

4. The Weeknd and Bella Hadid as BeetleJuice and Lydia Deetz

Who knew the Weeknd has so much personality? He and Bella brought to life one of my personal favorite Halloween movies, Beetlejuice.

5. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen as Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip

LOL! Chrissy Teigen wouldn’t be Chrissy Teigen if she did not make us laugh.

"I am learning everyday to allow the space between where I am & where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me." Daisha Edmundson is a senior criminal justice major on the pre-law track from Raleigh, North Carolina. In addition to being a writer for HerCampus, Daisha is the Editor-in-Chief of the Hampton University Yearbook and the Secretary for Alpha Phi Sigma the Criminal Justice Honor Society. Next fall, Daisha will be attending law school in pursuit of her J.D.
creator.writer.blogger.journalist.sushi enthusiast. Victoria has been obsessed with writing since the days of journals and sneaking to read books under the covers. Her passion shows through each word that she carefully places into sentences, providing an experience that is nothing short of poetic and powerful. Read more of her work on her blog, quintessentiallyspeakingblog.wordpress.com