Style > Beauty

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser Review

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

We’ve all had those moments when you’ve had a long day at work or school and all you want to do when you get home is sleep. However, you end up stuck in the bathroom scrubbing your face longer than you’d like because your makeup won’t wash off. Next thing you know it’s been 30 minutes and although your face is finally clean your skin is now irritated and super dry.

Well luckily for us Garnier has the answer to our problem, with their new facial cleanser. The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser is an all-in-one gentle yet effective rinse off cleanser for your face. It has no oil, no alcohol, no fragrance; and can be used on all skin types.

All you have to do is apply the product to wet skin, massage into a lather, rinse and you have make-up free skin.

I was able to get my hands on a bottle to test it out, and I’m not going to lie, I was a little nervous. I have really sensitive skin, so I usually don’t like testing things out in fear of my skin having a negative reaction. However, when I tell you Garnier didn’t disappoint I’m telling the truth. Not only did the cleanser rid all the make-up off my face in one rinse. It also left my face feeling smooth and extremely refreshed, I didn’t even need to put on my moisturizer. I definitely recommend The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser to anyone looking for a quick and effective solution to fix their timely make-up removal process.

#HCXO

#GarnierGuy #GarnierGirl

#ad #sponsored

#hercampushamptonu

Her Campus Contributor Account 
I have the privilege to serve as Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Hampton U Chapter a second year! I am a graduating Senior, Strategic Communications major, Marketing minor currently studying at the illustrious Hampton University. I am from Richmond, VA (shoutout to the 804!). In addition to classes, I run my own creative agency, Tiana Nichelle Marketing where I specialize in social media management, content creation, public relations, and branding. My love for the PR and Communications industry is the reason my ultimate goal is to become a celebrity publicist in the upcoming years! Her Campus Hampton U is an organization that is near and dear to me and I am so happy to be a leader of this ELITE chapter!