This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

I recently decided to try a sample of the Garnier 10 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner to see how it would work on black hair. The product was a sample from our sponsor, Garnier. It was the 10 in 1 leave in conditioner and honestly I was scared to try it at first. Natural, curly headed, brown girls like myself usually stick to Cantu, or Shea moisture so it was interesting to see how this would react on my hair texture and follicles. 

A wash and go seemed to be my best bet. My definition of a wash and go might be different from the next natural chick, but to work with the product; I felt my method would be ideal. I began by rinsing my hair in the shower of the old product with water only before detangling, defining, applying, slicking and letting my hair air dry. 

My hair turned out sleek and smooth but it surprisingly stayed in place. One complaint I had was the crunchiness of my ends. But, I was still amazed that I did a slick back and after going to two classes my hair still looked like when I left the bathroom. Overall I rate this product a four out of five stars! 

Blogger, Influencer, fashionista, and writer from Atlanta, Georgia! Hampton university 2023! First Year Journalism student Subscribe to my Youtube Channel : youtube.com/c/MyeshiaFlawless
I have the privilege to serve as Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Hampton U Chapter a second year! I am a graduating Senior, Strategic Communications major, Marketing minor currently studying at the illustrious Hampton University. I am from Richmond, VA (shoutout to the 804!). In addition to classes, I run my own creative agency, Tiana Nichelle Marketing where I specialize in social media management, content creation, public relations, and branding. My love for the PR and Communications industry is the reason my ultimate goal is to become a celebrity publicist in the upcoming years! Her Campus Hampton U is an organization that is near and dear to me and I am so happy to be a leader of this ELITE chapter!