Finest Freshman: Chase Hudson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Chase is a first-year, 5-year MBA major from Atlanta, Georgia. Along with playing sports such as basketball and football in his free time, he also enjoys watching movies and playing pool. Chase aspires to become a marketing director or start his own business as an entrepreneur. Keep reading to find out more about Chase!

HC: Who influences your style?

CH: ASAP Rocky, but I really don’t have anyone who really influences my style forreal. I just be doing whatever. Whatever I see and I like, I just buy it.

HC: What is the most important thing to you in life, and why?

CH: To be successful and make my family proud because my biggest fear is to disappoint my family.

HC: What do you look for in a girlfriend?

CH: I’m real picky, it’s a lot. Personality, got to be funny, good sense of style, can dress, got to be a take home to mom type.”

HC: What was your deciding factor to attend Hampton University?

CH: When they threw me this scholarship money, I was like yeah I’m coming here! That was the main factor.

HC: If you could choose any clothing store to shop at for the rest of your life, what store would it be?

CH: Definitely Neiman Marcus.

HC: What made you choose your major?

CH: I saw how much money people who graduated from the 5-year program were making and I wanted to make that kind of money too. I knew I also wanted to do something in business and in my major I’m taking so many classes with all the different elements of business, I can really do anything I want to do.

HC: What instruments can you play and which one is your favorite?

CH: I can play the guitar, the electric bass, and my mom made me play the violin when I was young, but I like the guitar the most.

HC: With you being musically talented, do you wish to pursue those talents?

CH: No, it’s just fun to do.

HC: What is the first thing you look at when meeting a girl?

CH: Smile. I look at their teeth, making sure their teeth looking good and how they dress.

HC: What is the corniest pickup line you’ve ever used on a girl?

CH: See I’m not corny, so I don’t use corny pickup lines.

Follow Chase on Twitter and Instagram @chasseee_!

I have the privilege to serve as Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Hampton U Chapter a second year! I am a graduating Senior, Strategic Communications major, Marketing minor currently studying at the illustrious Hampton University. I am from Richmond, VA (shoutout to the 804!). In addition to classes, I run my own creative agency, Tiana Nichelle Marketing where I specialize in social media management, content creation, public relations, and branding. My love for the PR and Communications industry is the reason my ultimate goal is to become a celebrity publicist in the upcoming years! Her Campus Hampton U is an organization that is near and dear to me and I am so happy to be a leader of this ELITE chapter!
Ania Cotton

Hampton U '18

Ania is a charismatic, outgoing, fun loving individual with aspirations of owning her own public relations firm. Her favorite shows are Spongebob, Regular Show, and Bob's Burgers, and she loves to eat. Ania graduated from Hampton University in May 2018 with her Bachelors of Arts in Strategic Communications with a minor in Spanish. Ania loves to talk and give advice to her friends and family; the motto that she lives by is to always be a blessing to others because you never know who may need it. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.anianicole.com.