Finance & Stilettos Winter Wealth Retreat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Would you consider yourself to be a “Girl Boss”? Perhaps a “Glow-Getter”? A woman of many successes who believes in not only slaying in the highest of heels, but having those finances slayed away as well?If the answers to the above were answered with a firm “yes”, then Zaneilia Harris’s Finance & Stilettos Wealth Retreat for Black Women is for you!

Harris, the president of Harris & Harris Wealth Management Group, is an avid lover of shoes, and lives to guiding Black women through life changing events, and educate Black women on financial planning.

Harris believes that because Black women tend to be the breadwinners in the family, they forget to think of themselves, as they are primarily occupied with their careers, families, and other obligations. Finances & Stilettos was designed to help women learn how to better manage their finances whilst providing a chance to treat and spoil themselves! As Harris stands by, “Women deserve to make themselves their greatest investment.”

Now let’s get into what exactly to expect from the retreat!

During the retreat, prepare to first and foremost decompress, and pamper yourself. Once you have settled into the beautiful Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, you’ll be able to start taking advantage of professional financial consultants who strive to inform you on the “do’s and don’ts” of handling your money, as well as helping you personally create your very own money-management plan!

So, you’re probably wondering, “exactly how much is all of this going to cost me? What’s the catch…?”

The total trip will cost you $3,500.

We know, we know, thousands of dollars may seem like a far stretch, but wait! Let’s keep in mind that a reasonable payment plan is available, and consider everything being calculated into your trip.

First and foremost, you’re pampering yourself at a professional, highly sought after spa! The Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa offers breakfast and lunch covering your stay, yoga and meditation, and a soothing spa experience! Also included in the cost is your airfare there and back home, as well as crucial advisement from vetted financial advisors.

Think hard; where else are you finding a package like that?

This years’ retreat is being held between April 26th and 29th, 2017. Registration for the 2017 retreat, ends January 31st!

You can take advantage of this unique experience by helping yourself, and supporting a Black female business mogul and her dream!For more information and the register for Finances & Stilettos Wealth Retreat for Black Women, check out http://hhwealth.com/retreats/

"Nothing more dangerous than a beautiful woman who is focused and unimpressed."