Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes- Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

This week, I got the chance to try out the Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel. This is the perfect product if you suffer from tired, puffy eyes. The Cooling Eye-Revive Gel uses natural ingredients like cucumber, green tea, and caffeine to stimulate a cooling sensation, revive, and reduce puffiness in your eyes. The gel is hypoallergenic, so, perfect for sensitive skin, and comes in a convenient mini-sized tube – perfect for traveling and relieving puffy, irritated eyes on-the-go. Alba Botanica® is a brand that specializes in 100% vegetarian and botanically-based skin and hair care products. That means products that are good for animals, good for the earth, and good for you!

The Cooling Eye-Revive Gel worked wonders on my especially tired eyes. As someone who rarely gets more than 3-4 hours of sleep a day (and even less with finals right around the corner), it’s great to own a product helps make sure my under-eye bags don’t reflect that. The product goes on smooth, and, immediately, a cooling sensation is triggered. After a few hours, I saw a noticeable difference in what had been very pronounced and puffy under-eye bags. My eyes appeared brighter and more alive after using the Cooling Eye-Revive Gel and remained that way throughout the rest of the day. From my experience, the gel provides at least 8-hour puffy eye relief. Although I wouldn’t recommend it for quick relief, as it takes a few hours to kick in, it does provide an impressive amount of relief overall.

I recommend investing in the Cooling Eye-Revive Gel if you, too, suffer from sleepless nights and puffy eyes (as many college students do).

Corei Flowers

Hampton U '20

Corei is a junior student at Hampton University studying Political Science and Strategic Communications. Her interests and hobbies include reading Vogue's sex column religiously, intersectional feminism, and almond milk. 
Ania Cotton

Hampton U '18

Ania is a charismatic, outgoing, fun loving individual with aspirations of owning her own public relations firm. Her favorite shows are Spongebob, Regular Show, and Bob's Burgers, and she loves to eat. Ania graduated from Hampton University in May 2018 with her Bachelors of Arts in Strategic Communications with a minor in Spanish. Ania loves to talk and give advice to her friends and family; the motto that she lives by is to always be a blessing to others because you never know who may need it. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.anianicole.com.