This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Spring Break is rapidly approaching! What style will you be rocking on the beaches and cruise ships!

You can never go wrong with braids! When you’re on the beach or hanging out at the pool, braids are the perfect style. You can get cornrows, singles, a halo braid, whatever you want! However, jumbo cornrows are definitely poppin’ again. Just lay those edges down and go girl!

Of course you can always rock the big, curly and natural look for your spring break vacation. And if your natural hair isn’t as big or curly as you want, there are plenty of bundles that will match your texture! The half up half down style, or two “mickey mouse” buns are popular for curly girls nowadays. This style does require some maintenance, but nothing some water and curly girl products can’t solve.

Buns are always cute for vacation. They are great for hot pool days and go with almost every look. You can wear your bun multiple ways but topknots are especially cute for your spring break!

Yes to long, wavy hair to match your new sexy swimsuit! This hairstyle will compliment your exotic destination for spring break. Adding a head chains or accessory to this style would look great!

Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.