Come Enjoy BHX this Friday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

This Friday, the Greer Dawson Wilson Student Leadership Program presents, Black-ish: Embracing All Aspects of the Black Life at this year’s Black Heritage Extravaganza. Many people wonder what BHX is, but BHX has been around for a long time on Hampton’s campus. Black Heritage Extravaganza closes out Black History Month every year. The production is a showcase of singing, dancing, acting, spoken word and other talents set to a main theme. This year, BHX has chosen the theme of Black-ish and focuses on a black family learning how to navigate through their problems instead of ignorning them. BHX will be held in Ogden Hall at 7pm this Friday, Februay 26. You don’t want to miss this celebration of black heritage. 

Socorro Kenoly is a senior, Strategic Communication major in Hampton University's Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communications. Socorro is a proud Hamptonian hailing from Atlanta, Georgia.