Campus Cutie: Sunni Brewer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Say hello to Miss Sunni B! She is a senior entrepreneurship major straight out of ATL! This HGTV lover has a passion for aesthetics and all things fabulous. We got a chance to sit down with this lovely spirit and chit chat about her Sunni future and what she enjoys the most. 

HC: Single, Crushing or Taken?

Exxxtra single. Add a couple of x’s to that.

HC: How would you describe your first kiss?

Awkward. It was just weird and it happened in class. You’re not supposed to be kissing in class and we got caught.

HC: What’s your ideal Valentine’s Day date?

I wouldn’t want to go out because its too crowded. So something in the house like a cooked meal and some other cute stuff.

HC: What’s one word your friends would use to describe you?

Nonchalant.

HC: What are three of your favorite items in your closet?

My knee high studded Betsy Johnson boots, my duster from boohoo, and my leather jacket.

HC: What’s your dream job/career?

To be an interior designer. I was raised off of HGTV and my mom does home projects all the time. I grew up creating things around the house.

HC: Netflix and chill or go out to eat?

That’s hard. Probably Netflix and chill because id be comfy in my house. We’d probably watch Jane the Virgin that’s my favorite and I like to watch Frasier.

HC: Would you date any of your ex’s again?

Yes, but a lot of things would have to change.

HC: You win a free trip to anywhere in the world, where are you going?

I’m going to Greece! I’ve seen a lot of pictures and its really pretty.

HC: What’s one store you can shop at for the rest of your life?

Urban Outfitters. They have a lot of pieces that you won’t find everywhere. Lots of staple pieces.

HC: If you could give freshman Sunni advice what would you say?

I’d tell myself a lot of things. But I’d mainly tell me not to get sidetracked. I would also say stay focused and remember what’s important which is my grades.

HC: Go to nail color? Acrylics or natural?

My go to nail color would have to be white. Natural.

HC: What’s your definition of a woman?

A woman is someone who is confident in themselves, and doesn’t need any one else’s approval because she has her own. A woman can hold her own and stand her ground without any assistance.

Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.