Campus Cutie: Serena Rudisel ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Campus Cutie: Serena Rudisel

Major: Electrical Engineering

Classification: Junior

Hometown: Hauppauge, New York

HC: What is your favorite fall accessory or clothing item?

SR: My absolute fave fall accessory would have to be my black leather jacket, it’s super cute and versatile. I wear it with almost any outfit! I’m even wearing it right now! It adds an edgy touch to any outfit without making it look like your trying too hard. Perfect fall staple!

HC: What is your favorite lip color?

SR: My favorite lip color is stone by mac, I’m a mac fanatic and it’s the best grey, nude lip color.

HC: Chris Brown or Trey Songz?

SR: Definitely Trey Songz! When Chris Brown dated Kawasaki (Karruche) he treated her terribly! Never in life!

HC: If you had to name your daily fashion or style, what would you call it?

SR: If I could name my daily fashion or style it would be “not so basic, basics.”

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words.

SR: Outgoing, fun, and focused.

HC: If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

SR: If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to India, it’s so beautiful. Plus, I just saw eat pray love and I have a bohemian themed room so you could low-key say I’m obsessed!

HC: For you, what is a relationship deal breaker?

SR: A relationship deal breaker would have to be when you don’t do something you said you would do, it’s on a broader scale then lying but it just makes me lose my trust and faith in you.

HC: What are your top 3 make up must haves?

SR: Anastasia Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil in Chocolate, Mac Black Lash mascara and Mac Spite lip-gloss.

HC: What is something you couldn’t live without?

SR: Something I could never live without is my mac book pro; it literally has my life on it. Documents, photos, everything!

HC: What’s the cutest item in your closet?

SR: The cutest item in my closet would have to be my new green trench from ASOS that doubles as a cape. It’s super cute and different, I love it, can’t wait to pull it out for fall.

My name is London Coleman-Williams, a graduating senior, strategic communications major, marketing and leadership studies dual minor studying at the illustrious Hampton University. I happen to be in love with all things fashion, pop culture, and public relations, and one of my favorite quotes is, "I am here to learn, I am here to evolve, I am here to give, I am here to slay", by Janelle Monae.
Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.