This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Black Panther is the movie on everyone’s lips. From the gorgeous cast and the exciting plot, to the significance of the movie as a whole, everyone wants to be from Wakanda. These are the lines that had movie-goers going crazy in the theaters.

1. “Hey Auntie.”

2. “Don’t scare me like that, colonizer!”

3. “This corset is really uncomfortable so can we all wrap this up and go home?”

4. “Praise! Another broken white boy to fix!”

5. “Well, you brought quite the entourage, do you have a mixtape coming out?”

6. “Did he freeze?” “Like an antelope in headlights.”

7. “Grace Jones-looking chicks with spears.”

These Quotes Will Make You Snap!

8. “Just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.”

9. “Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped from ships cause they knew death was better than bondage.”

10.“We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe.”

11. “I would make a great queen because I am stubborn – if that’s what I wanted.”

12. “You are a good man with a good heart. It is hard for a good man to be king.”

13. “A man who has not prepared his children for his own death has failed as a father.”

14. “Would you kill me, my love?” “For Wakanda, no question.”

And one of the best quotes by far…

15. “The real question is WHAT ARE THOOOSE?”

Image Source Cosmopolitan 

Her Campus Contributor Account 
Ania Cotton

Hampton U '18

Ania is a charismatic, outgoing, fun loving individual with aspirations of owning her own public relations firm. Her favorite shows are Spongebob, Regular Show, and Bob's Burgers, and she loves to eat. Ania graduated from Hampton University in May 2018 with her Bachelors of Arts in Strategic Communications with a minor in Spanish. Ania loves to talk and give advice to her friends and family; the motto that she lives by is to always be a blessing to others because you never know who may need it. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.anianicole.com.