This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Hey ladies! It’s officially the most beautiful season of the year – fall! And with that comes a bunch of cute new outfits in your wardrobe, the stylish boots, and of course, new nail shades! Today I am going to put you onto the top 5 best nail colors for fall. 

If you want to know how to slay the season with a bomb polish color, keep reading!

1. Olive Green – this shade will forever be in style. It is the stamp color for a true boss and looks great with just about everything

2. Burgundy/Dark Brown – this sexy color looks great with cozy wool sweaters and some brown leather boots. This is the definition of stylish!

3. Slate Gray – this shade will have you looking sophisticated and elegant everywhere you go. 

4. Burnt Orange – the perfect shade for a baddie, especially since Halloween is right around the corner!

5. Nude with a pop of glitter – this is a perfectly simple shade, yet extremely beautiful! Having the accent of glitter design on one or two nails will make the entire set dazzle.

Whether you are looking for a classy shade for a spooky movie night in with the girls, or a bold color to rock with your cute ‘fit for apple picking… any of these shades will be pretty. As the leaves change and you prepare to change up your wardrobe, don’t forget to change up your beauty look too! Happy fall everyone!

Her Campus Contributor Account 
I have the privilege to serve as Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Hampton U Chapter a second year! I am a graduating Senior, Strategic Communications major, Marketing minor currently studying at the illustrious Hampton University. I am from Richmond, VA (shoutout to the 804!). In addition to classes, I run my own creative agency, Tiana Nichelle Marketing where I specialize in social media management, content creation, public relations, and branding. My love for the PR and Communications industry is the reason my ultimate goal is to become a celebrity publicist in the upcoming years! Her Campus Hampton U is an organization that is near and dear to me and I am so happy to be a leader of this ELITE chapter!