This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

So it’s Sunday night, and after a long and eventful weekend, you’re slowly coming to a realization that the fun ends in the morning and it’s back to reality. Your palms sweat and your heart is beating faster as the memory of all your assignments comes rushing back and all you can think of is, “how the heck am I going to recover from homecoming?”

Well no worries, we’ve got you covered. What better way to get your life back in order than a planner? Her Campus HU was lucky enough to receive these awesome Erin Condren: LifePlanners just in time for midterm and homecoming week. Each page is filled with luminescent colors and uplifting quotes to get you back on track. Not to mention, the quotes are aesthetically pleasing for all the rose gold lovers out there.

Erin Condren is a brand devoted to individualized organizational products. The brand uplifts and inspires while simplifying and personalizing your life.

Our girls received the 18-month planner, which lets us plan up until December of  2018! That’s enough to help you recover from two homecoming weeks. It is a great size which makes it easy to take anywhere. It even comes with a bookmark so you’ll never forget where things. It is a hard cover so you don’t have to worry about it being torn damaged. Most importantly, it is super cute! Here’s how you can make sure you’re getting the best use out of your planner.

Quick Tips:

Color code your classes

• For each class you have assign a different colored pen. When writing down your assignments for class use only that pen for that specific course. This will help you stay organized when juggling several assignments throughout the week

Use Checks

• Check off assignments that have been completed. It will force you to be productive and get your work done.

Schedule a Break time

• This is important because often times we forget to give our brain a break. Take time out your day to relax, listen to music, or exercise. It will you time to recharge and think clearly for your next task.

Jot Down Notes

• Specifically, in the LifePlanner towards the back there are several pages to take notes on. You can use these pages for jotting down quick notes your teacher makes or writing down your goals to finish the semester strong. Don’t let homecoming be your homegoing.

To find more information on all things Erin Condren click here.

Jasmine Kromah is a second year, strategic communications student from Charlotte, NC. She currently attends Hampton University.
Ania Cotton

Hampton U '18

Ania is a charismatic, outgoing, fun loving individual with aspirations of owning her own public relations firm. Her favorite shows are Spongebob, Regular Show, and Bob's Burgers, and she loves to eat. Ania graduated from Hampton University in May 2018 with her Bachelors of Arts in Strategic Communications with a minor in Spanish. Ania loves to talk and give advice to her friends and family; the motto that she lives by is to always be a blessing to others because you never know who may need it. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.anianicole.com.