This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

This past weekend was filled with joy and excitement as R&B star Jacquees made an appearance to the 757! Norfolk, Virginia was a stop on his 4275 Tour, and fans were fired up waiting for his arrival. Jacquees shows a lot of love to the Hampton Roads area, performing previously at Hampton University’s Spring Fest in 2017 and most recently giving away tickets with meet & greet access to his last show. The ticket giveaway took place last Friday at 12-2 and gave Hampton students a chance to win a pair of tickets to his concert and meet with him after the show.  This was all possible through Chelsea Hannah, a very prominent figure on Hampton’s campus that bridges the campus to the music world.

His show Friday night was in full attendance as fans flooded in the Norva to see Jacquees perform some of his top hits like ‘You’, ‘B.E.D’, ‘Oceans’ and more. The atmosphere was filled with screaming fans as he came onstage and gave a performance of a lifetime. With Jacquees’ dance moves and song selections performed, it was a night to remember. On behalf of HerCampusHU, we’d like to thank Jacquees and Chelsea Hannah for making this a great opportunity and performance and for the great exposure through the pictures and videos shot by Christian Parrish.

A recap of the ticket giveaway during 12-2 was made by Christian Parrish. Check the video out here! Jacquees Ticket Giveaway 

Cashara Quinn

Hampton U '21

Cashara is a graduating senior Journalism major, Spanish minor from Chesapeake, Virginia. She will be a news producer at WFTX Fox 4 upon graduation. Her hobbies include playing the violin, dancing, and fashion. As Cashara continues to build her resume, she hopes to inspire young girls to work hard to achieve their goals and believes that anything is possible through Christ.
creator.writer.blogger.journalist.sushi enthusiast. Victoria has been obsessed with writing since the days of journals and sneaking to read books under the covers. Her passion shows through each word that she carefully places into sentences, providing an experience that is nothing short of poetic and powerful. Read more of her work on her blog, quintessentiallyspeakingblog.wordpress.com