Michael Kors Collection Glam Jasmine Jet Set Travel Gift Setjpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Michael Kors Collection Glam Jasmine Jet Set Travel Gift Setjpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Affordable Retails Apps to Spice Up Your Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

The weather is changing and you want to change up your wardrobe, but don’t know where to start nor do you want to spend a lot of money? There are plenty of inexpensive retail apps that you can shop on to spice up your style. Here are a few of my personal favorites:

Shein, Shein is a fast fashion e-commerce platform that sells clothes for women and men. It mainly focuses on women apparel and accessories, but it also offers apparel for men. Providing affordable clothes from jeans, sweaters, jackets, shorts, and much more. Shein is an online retail app that will have you looking like you spent over $400 on your outfit, but in reality you only spent $40. Having multiple monthly discounts allows you to save more money on clothes that are already pocket friendly. Not only are the options extremely versatile, on some clothing items Shein already has a whole outfit put together that’s available for individual purchasing. Don’t miss out on this free app for cute looks no matter what season it is!

Boohoo, I’m sure everyone knows what BooHoo is. BooHoo is an incredible online shopping app that gives you all the vintage looks. If you love graphic tees, vintage jeans, and plaid flannels, then BooHoo is the app for you. I would say it has better quality than Forever 21, you will not be disappointed with the quality of the clothes. Many celebrities promote BooHoo which gives it a boost in the sales, because the fan favorites know how to create amazing outfits. If BooHoo is still too expensive for you, sites such as Retailmenot.com and Offers.com offer coupons that will give you discounts depending on the amount of money you spent. 

Fashion Nova, The girlies love Fashion Nova. Promoting instagram celebrities having their own line on Fashion Nova, we get the chance to rock some of their favorite looks they promote on instagram. Fashion Nova is known for their sales they put on certain occasions with catchy phrases to grab your attention. A-List celebrity, Cardi B, collaborates with Fashion Nova after her “She Bad”  saying “I could buy designer, but this Fashion Nova fit.” Fashion Nova has versatile clothing options that can give you anything from sassy to classy with affordable prices. It’s almost impossible to miss out on sales from Fashion Nova because they have news one everyday. Not only is it inexpensive, but the delivery is quick! Spice up your closet with a touch of Fashion Nova.

“Drip” isn’t always designer, it’s about how you rock your clothes and how you put pieces together! You can get multiple pieces from different websites rather than one piece of clothing from a designer store. From spring, summer, fall, and winter these apps have options that will have you adding every item you look at to your cart. When shopping it’s important you pay attention to the reviews to check if the clothes run small, large, or true to size. Ok, you got apps that can help you change your look….. Go shop!

♡ Hey! I’m Jermany Mapp a first year Strategic Communications Major from South Carolina at Hampton University with a minor in Marketing! My plans are becoming a Sports Analyst for ESPN & a Public Speaker!
I have the privilege to serve as Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Hampton U Chapter a second year! I am a graduating Senior, Strategic Communications major, Marketing minor currently studying at the illustrious Hampton University. I am from Richmond, VA (shoutout to the 804!). In addition to classes, I run my own creative agency, Tiana Nichelle Marketing where I specialize in social media management, content creation, public relations, and branding. My love for the PR and Communications industry is the reason my ultimate goal is to become a celebrity publicist in the upcoming years! Her Campus Hampton U is an organization that is near and dear to me and I am so happy to be a leader of this ELITE chapter!