This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

How many times have women been told that they can’t participate in an activity or receive a job because of their gender? I’m sure you know that the answer is way too often. However, because we are women, we naturally embody strength, intelligence, ambition, and hard work. We are powerful within ourselves and could work together to change the world. So, for anyone out there who thinks that a woman isn’t capable of everything, actually, she can.

Her Campus at Hampton U had the pleasure of receiving the #ActuallySheCan tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto. #ActuallySheCan is an inspiring empowerment campaign by Allergan, a leader in women’s healthcare. The limited edition tanks were created in partnership with the retailer, Le Motto. The retailer company offers a way to express yourself fashionably, with positivity, through handwritten graphics that express good words and kind thoughts. They are made of a soft, breathable cotton blend and are the perfect choice for activewear! Coming in three different colorways, each tank features a different empowering slogan:

•Less Drama More Karma (dark grey) •Less Regret More Sweat (heather grey) •Less Hesitation, More Meditation (white)

If you want to showcase your support for the empowerment of women, you can get your tank too!

Visit their website today and let everyone know that #ActuallySheCan!

#ActuallySheCan Website #ActuallySheCan Facebook #ActuallySheCan Twitter #ActuallySheCan Instagram

Le Motto Website Le Motto Facebook Le Motto Twitter Le Motto Instagram #ActuallySheCan

#HCXO

Jordyn Edwards is a graduating senior at the illustrious Hampton University studying strategic communications with an emphasis in liberal studies. Jordyn creates for others while being deeply motivated for her passion of storytelling and helping women find their voices.
Ania Cotton

Hampton U '18

Ania is a charismatic, outgoing, fun loving individual with aspirations of owning her own public relations firm. Her favorite shows are Spongebob, Regular Show, and Bob's Burgers, and she loves to eat. Ania graduated from Hampton University in May 2018 with her Bachelors of Arts in Strategic Communications with a minor in Spanish. Ania loves to talk and give advice to her friends and family; the motto that she lives by is to always be a blessing to others because you never know who may need it. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.anianicole.com.