This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Hey lovely ladies! That time of the year is quickly approaching! And whether you’re super single or have a bomb boo to take you out, you want to make sure you’re looking like an absolute baddie on Valentine’s Day. This is a holiday that is all about love in general, but self love especially. You want to look and feel your best no matter what your plans are. 

If you’re last minute like me, keep reading for a few tips on how to create sexy Valentine’s Day outfits without spending a ton of money! 

Outfit #1: A sexy, body-con, black dress, either off the shoulder or with long sleeves. Pair this with some simple, black heels, or red (my preference) to add that little pop of color! For makeup, I suggest a smokey-eye look and then a bomb red lipstick. Yasssss QUEEN!!

Outfit #2: A simple one-piece/jumpsuit. Match this with some thin, black, strappy heels. If you wanna be #EXTRA like me, I would 100% wear this with a neutral color fur coat. Put on some simple, but beat, makeup, add some glossy lips, and a sleek ponytail. With all your hair tucked out your face, everyone will be able to see your beautiful, glowing face. And make sure that highlight is POPPIN’! This look just screams “effortless bad b*tch!”

Outfit #3: Tight black jeans, slightly ripped. For the top, you’re gonna wear a sexy, red lace bodysuit. A high bun with edges laid, some big hoops, and dramatic lashes. If you choose this outfit, you’re gonna be the baddest chick in the restaurant, hands down. Pair this all with a cute clutch. A big purse is not at all necessary because all you need for the night is your lipstick, keys, and your debit card (unless you have a date who is big ballin’ and is paying for everything, and if that’s the case, ask him if he has a rich friend you can put me on with sis!)

With either of these three looks you choose, I assure you will be the hottest girl in the room. Whether you’re just going out with the girls, being taken on a romantic date, or being a true queen and taking yourself somewhere special, you will look AND feel stunning! Make Valentine’s Day 2020 a night to remember. Be selfish, love yourself, and spoil yourself. This day is all about YOU! Don’t forget that! #BadB*tchEnergyAll2020

Alexa Green

Hampton U '21

My name is Alexa Green and I am a senior, cyber security major from Bloomfield, Connecticut. I currently attend Hampton University and I love everything to do with writing articles and empowering females. I am looking forward to another wonderful year as a contributing writer for HerCampus HamptonU!