2015 Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Although Spring semester is slowly coming to an end, Her Campus always comes through with the perfect Summer Survival Kit that guides us through the long, hot summer breaks! This year the Survival Kit came with some special goodies that will not only keep you stylish but also focused!

One of the main attractions in the Kit is a book titled “The Rich Bitch” written by Nicole Lapin. The book offers steps that will help you get your financial life back together. For college students, this book is a life saver in regards to student loans! Also, to remain productive during the summer, Chloe + Isbael’s GEM program that offers college students the opportunity to break into the fashion industry. A once in a lifetime experience!

The Kit also has Boohoo’s broadcast edition of Stylefix and a 30% Discount inside. The newest trend, Blink Tattoos, are also in the Kit and act ass new body accessories which is also perfect for the summer! To get that summer body ready and to work off the Chipotle buy one get one cards, the Kit also offers Crunch Live, which is an unlimited access to online workouts such as kick butt cardio, strength training, dance rhythms, yoga and more. 

All of the items in the Summer Kit are perfect for the summer and essiential for truly celebrating yourself!

[pagebreak]