Concerts Coming to the Twin Cities This Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamline chapter.

Cold weather having you feeling a little under the weather? Have no fear. Get your blood flowing and dance moves ready for this year’s upcoming winter concerts. Here’s a lineup of the many amazing artists coming to the Twin Cities this winter.

Katy Perry: If you’re down for an energetic and high tempo concert, Katy Perry is your girl. She will be coming to Xcel Energy Center on Dec. 1. Katy Perry is known for her wild and crazy props she usually incorporates during her concerts. She definitely  isn’t afraid to show her dance moves and neither should you. If you need to let out some energy and have a great time, don’t wait! Tickets are selling fast, so grab yours before it is too late.  

Lana Del Rey: If you’re looking for something more laid back,but still with a pop music aspect, Lana Del Rey is perfect. Lana Del Rey will be coming to Target Center on Jan. 5. Lana Del Rey is in a Southern Californian world singing about sad girls and bad boys. Lana started off not very well-known, but has started to really make something of herself in the music world. If you are looking for a night to sing along to relatable songs, this concert is for you!

Chris Young, Kane Brown & LANCO: If you’re a diehard country fan, you NEED to go to this concert! Chris Young, Kane Brown and LANCO will make an appearance on Feb. 23 at Target Center. Raised in Tennessee, Chris Young started getting people’s attention when he starred on the Nashville Star television show in 2006. Also Tennessee raised, Kane Brown first started out as an R&B artist, but decided to focus on country after an 11 grade talent contest. Last but not least, LANCO is made up of singers from Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky. All these artists will be bringing their talent together for a show you won’t want to miss!

Demi Lovato & DJ Khaled: If you’re into pop and R&B, Demi Lovato and DJ Khaled are two people you will want to see perform together. Demi and DJ Khaled will be performing at Target Center on Mar. 10. Demi went from Disney star to pop star, and her  songs have touched so many people’s hearts. Demi is a spokesperson for mental-health issues and is not afraid to open up to her fans through her music. On the other hand, DJ Khaled is a rap artist who creates and collaborates music. Khaled is more known as a rowdy partier and  knows how to have a good time. Putting these two artists together will create one amazing  concert. Get your tickets otherwise you’ll regret it!

If you and your friends are looking for a great night out from the stressful holidays, definitely check out some of these concerts. Tickets are still available, so don’t miss your opportunity to have a great time!

Madelaine Formica is nineteen. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Hamline HerCampus Chapter. She's been published for her scripts on jaBlog and for a short story in Realms YA magazine. She's also a senior reporter for The Oracle and a literary editor for Fulcrum literary magazine.