This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamline chapter.

We all grew up on Disney Channel. Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That’s So Raven, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana. Those are just a few of our childhood favorites. New episodes were exciting, but some of the biggest events of our childhood were when Disney decided to crossover their shows. Here’s a nice throwback to the top five Disney Channel show crossovers.

Good Luck Jessie:

When siblings Teddy and PJ Duncan from Good Luck Charlie go to NYC for a university tour and get trapped by a storm, they meet Jessie (of Jessie) and join in on the Ross family holiday fun.

Charlie Shakes It Up:

Another Good Luck Charlie crossover! In this one, Teddy, her sister Charlie and her mother Amy take a trip to Chicago where Teddy and Amy are mistaken for dancers set to guest star on Shake It Up Chicago

Austin & Jessie & Ally All Star New Year:

Possibly the most recent crossover on this list, and another Jessie crossover. Austin Moon of Austin & Ally is booked to perform in New York for the New Year’s celebration. When they struggle to navigate NYC’s chaotic streets, they team up with Jessie to get Austin to the stage on time. In thanks, Austin ends up performing a song Jessie wrote. 

Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana:

Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck and Hannah Montana, oh my! Justin Russo of Wizards of Waverly Place hops on the USS Tipton when he wins an essay contest that allows him to meet London Tipton. His sister, Alex, joins when she uses the school on board to convince her parents to let her join, despite her missed school assignments, and uses magic to sneak her friend Harper on board as well. Of course, young Max is there, too, and he gets into plenty of shenanigans with Zack Martin of Suite Life on Deck. Meanwhile, Cody Martin is trying to score Hannah Montana tickets, and Miley Stuart of Hannah Montana is on board en route to her own concert. The crossover spans ninety minutes and three episodes. 

That’s So Suite Life of Hannah Montana:

Arguably the most iconic crossover of our childhood. Raven of That’s So Raven is at the Tipton to run a photo shoot. When things go horribly wrong, she enlists Zack and Cody of Suite Life of Zack and Cody to help her fix her mistake. Meanwhile, Maddie Fitzpatrick befriends Miley and they work together to help get Miley’s father back into performing. The crossover spanned three episodes and served as a TV movie. 

Does anyone else want to revisit their childhood and rewatch all of these epic crossovers again? If you need me, I’ll be in my bed ignoring my adult responsibilities.

Skyler Kane

Hamline '20

Creative Writing Major, Campus Coordinator for Her Campus, and former Editor and Chief for Fulcrum Journal at Hamline University
Madelaine Formica is nineteen. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Hamline HerCampus Chapter. She's been published for her scripts on jaBlog and for a short story in Realms YA magazine. She's also a senior reporter for The Oracle and a literary editor for Fulcrum literary magazine.