Top 5 Cyber Monday Sales

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

Whether you like to battle the Black Friday lines all day or just want to sit at home in a food coma, Cyber Monday is right around the corner. Can’t leave your bed after too much turkey? Didn’t get that perfect gift? Want to find even more sales? Check out the top 5 stores to shop online on Cyber Monday!

1. Amazon

Amazon already has everything you could ask for this holiday season, so Cyber Monday is a great excuse to buy it all at once! Stock up on gifts for friends or some new DVDs. If you sign up with your Hamilton e-mail address, you can enroll in a year of Amazon Prime for free and also get free two-day shipping!

2. Apple

Yes, even Apple has sales on this special day! While you won’t find iPods for ten bucks, you can save anywhere from $50-$200 depending on what you are looking for. If you’ve had your eye on a certain Apple product for the whole year, now is definitely the time to buy- they do not have sales at any other time of year!

3. Bloomingdales

Bloomingdales has some of the best sales this holiday season of all department stores. Most of their online purchases qualify you to take off $25 for every $200 you spend, making that splurge purchase you were waiting for even more worth it!

4. Forever 21

For a store that’s already pretty cheap, be prepared to see prices drop drastically. If you just need some basic tank tops or jeans, you’ll find awesome deals and plenty of options to choose from!

5. ModCloth

If you have ever found something super cute on ModCloth and then never ordered it because it’s ridiculously expensive for one shirt, you’re not alone. Finally, this super cute online store is offering plenty of sales for the entire Thanksgiving weekend, with different sales happening every day. Keep checking their website for updates!

Courtney is a sophomore at Hamilton College who is majoring Psychology and minoring in Sociology and Spanish. She enjoys tour guiding, writing, and living on the dark side.
-