Name: Sarah Larson
Class Year: 2015
Hometown: Des Moines, Iowa
1. What activities are you involved with on campus?
Tutor at the Oral Communications Center, Varsity Swim Team, President of College Republicans, Fellow at the AHI, member of sorority Alpha Theta Chi.
2. How did you first get involved with Student Assembly?
I ran to be a Representative my freshman year.
3. What was your favorite part about being student body Vice President? Is there a favorite moment you’ve had in particular?
I loved hearing the innovative ideas students had to improve Hamilton. Favorite moment is tough to pinpoint, but I am sure it would involve brainstorming with Anthony on how to tackle our latest endeavor.
4. If you were a building on campus, what building would you be and why?
Root Hall. Classic academic building with great views, central on campus, full of secrets, close to Commons, what more could you want?
5. What’s the thing you miss most about home while you’re on the Hill?
6. If you could give one piece of advice to the first-year class, what would it be?
Always try to become a better version of yourself.
7. How can Hamilton students stay involved and up-to-date with what’s happening in SA?
Follow us on Twitter and read the minutes!