Nobody is a stranger to the SWUG phenomena, especially the SWUGs themselves. As a
SWUG’s senior year fades away so does her motivation to do, well, just about anything
at all. The swuggle is real so here are some tips on how to get out, be productive, and
1. Use your old(er) age to an advantage! Go explore that new classy wine bar down
in town with your friends. Who knows? Maybe, just maybe, getting dressed up
and going to a wine bar is more fun than drinking wine and watching Netflix by
2. This is your last hoorah. Make a list of everything you want to do before you
graduate and then DO IT! Go to every restaurant, store, movie theatre, froyo
place you possibly can. The real world is going to keep you busy so now is the
time to finally go to that local artisanal cheese store you’ve put off going to for 4
years. Besides, who doesn’t like cheese?
3. As much as they don’t want to admit it, SWUGS will eventually graduate and be
real people. Instead of wallowing on the couch drinking endless glasses of Merlot
and Chardonnay, be productive! You can still sit on the couch, but make sure to
check out indeed.com or monster.com to search for a potential career.
4. Get that dream bod! It’s not easy but GO TO THE GYM! Not only will you get
exercise, but you’ll also get the chance to catch up on your favorite show – best of
both worlds #amiright?
5. Ditch the groutfit (it won’t be easy). When you look good, you feel good. Wake
up every morning and wear that new shirt you’ve been dying to wear or that cool
scarf you got for the holidays. Just because you’re a SWUG doesn’t mean you
can’t look good!