Holiday Survival Kits 2017!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

Finals getting you down? Us too — but our new Holiday Survival Kits are helping to cheer us up! Take a look at the fun goodies we received and get some ideas for holiday gifts or just little pick-me-ups for yourself during a busy time.

Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye Revive Gel

Alba Botanica® is a skin-and-hair care brand with plant-based products for your face, body, and hair. They’re cruelty free, which is awesome! The product they sent us is perfect for finals. Try it out if you’re feeling like a zombie and want to look and feel more awake! It’s a small tube that’s easy to throw in a purse or backpack, and it’s designed to be gentle on your skin. 

Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™  Mascara from Tarte 

Tarte makes high-quality professional makeup, and this brand is also cruelty-free! They use ingredients that are good for both your skin and the environment, and their products are lovely. The Tarteist™ PRO Palette has 20 gorgeous eyeshadow shades ranging from subtle to bold, making it ideal for any occasion. The Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara is one of the best mascaras I’ve tried — it makes my lashes look super long and full! It’s also made with nourishing ingredients so you won’t dry out your lashes. 

Hand Creams from Being 

Being makes beauty products like lotions and bath products. They have very cute packaging and the two hand cremes we got smell amazing and have a strong, lasting scent. They sent us Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream, which is fun and fruity, and Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream with more of a sweet and indulgent scent. They both smell great, but the latter is my personal favorite because I love strong, sweet smells this time of year! 

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 

Krazy Glue is one of those things that you might not think of needing ahead of time, but when you run into a situation where you need it, you’re so happy if you can find some! It’s especially great around the holidays, for DIY projects or fixing decorations, but it’s always great to have on hand. It can stick to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic, glass, and vinyl. The mini single-use tubes we received are great because they’re just enough for smaller fixes and projects, and then you don’t have to worry about the rest of a big bottle drying up, getting lost, or getting all gross and sticky. 

#ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto 

These cute tank tops are soft and comfy, and the perfect style for athleisure. The brands that came together to make them are also great! #ActuallySheCan is a campaign for female empowerment, founded by healthcare company Allergan. Le Motto makes cute clothing with positive messages. The tanks in our Survival Kits have cute sayings like “Less drama, more karma,” “Less hesitation, more meditation,” and “Less regret, more sweat.” Perfect for a study break at the gym or a comfy ride home once you’re all done with finals! 

Allison Donlan

Hamilton '18

.