This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

The Dessert Booth is located in downtown Clinton, and you should definitely check it out if you’re looking for a new place to eat! Contrary to what its name suggests, the Dessert Booth serves more than just sweets, although their desserts are delicious. It’s open for lunch Tuesday through Saturday, and now on Friday nights they stay open to serve vegan dinners. You can also order cakes and certain other foods for events. They always have a lot of vegan and/or gluten free options, which is great if you have those dietary restrictions. However, if those don’t apply to you, don’t make the mistake of assuming that their food isn’t good! I’m not vegan, but I really enjoy their vegan food, and I am gluten free and have found some of the best gluten free food there. It’s a very cute eatery, with extremely friendly service. We all know that there aren’t a lot of options for great places to eat close to campus, but this is a hidden gem many students don’t know about. If you’ve been looking for vegan or gluten free options, or just good food, try The Dessert Booth.

Allison Donlan

Hamilton '18

.