This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.
Name: Casey Wright

Class Year: 2015

Major: Hispanic Studies

Hometown: Lakewood, NY

How would you describe your style?

Anything unique.  Preferably with sequins and bright colors.  I love to wear sequins.  I wish it was more acceptable to do so on a daily basis.  

What is your favorite clothing item you own?

So many choices! Have you seen my closet?  Probably either my brown sweater with subtle sequins (is that possible?) or my baby blue blouse with pearls on the shoulders.

Who inspires your style?

Everyone! If I pass by someone and I like something about their outfit, I’ll try to replicate it using items from my closet.  Sometimes it works, other times its a disaster! I’m still learning.  For me it’s about trying different things and seeing what works.

Favorite trend:

Socks.  I love walking around campus and seeing people in everyday outfits with just a little bit of eye-catching socks showing!  Its a great way to make any outfit more interesting.

Least favorite trend:

Boyfriend jeans- they look great, but I just can’t pull them off!

Where do you like to shop?

I like to shop in small boutiques that I just happen upon.  I love wandering into random boutiques and leaving with something unique that I otherwise would have never found.

Courtney is a sophomore at Hamilton College who is majoring Psychology and minoring in Sociology and Spanish. She enjoys tour guiding, writing, and living on the dark side.
-