Arthur Williams ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

Name: Arthur Howard Washington Williams III

Class year: 2016

Major(s): Hispanic Studies & Biology (intended)

Hometown: Kingston, Jamaica

Relationship status: Single

What activities are you involved in on campus?

Varsity Soccer (2012), Member of the Delta Chi Fraternity, Volunteer for the America Reads Program

American football or soccer?

Soccer > all other sports

Blonde or brunette? Brunette

What are a few things you first notice in a girl?

Body, eyes, how outgoing she is.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

Joy riding, I was 15 lol, reckless

Where do you see yourself in 5-7 years (not necessarily in terms of career but, in general, something you’d like to have, achieve, experience)?

I hope by then I will have an even better understanding of life, myself and the world around me. I’ll be either finishing med/graduate school or making bank in a good job, in either Jamaica or the US, or whichever country the wind takes me. By then I would’ve already been to a few countries in Europe and Africa visiting the homies and be looking to hit up South America.

What’s the best part of your life in the US?

I’ve met some great people here at Hamilton and been able to see the world through different eyes. I’ve also had some great times visiting my friends from back home who are in different cities in the US for College too. So cheers to that :)

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Getting up there in age but I still love you Halle Berry <3, Megan Fox, Mila Kunis

What is an interesting fact or story about your country?

Rum is the national drink of Jamaica…. lol Naahh not really but we drive on the left side of the road

Tell us (write us) something in your native language! And add translation… :)

“Wi likkle but wi tallawah” – A common saying in Jamaica meaning that “although we might be small, we’re strong and sturdy.”

Hristina is a sophomore at Hamilton College. She works for the Bulgarian popular science magazine "Spisanie 8" translating articles from Bulgarian to English. She loves travelling, cooking and reading books. Her interests vary from sports and theatre to politics and technology.
-