This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

A Simple Guide to Holiday Beauty 

The holiday season is here, giving us the perfect excuse to amp up our beauty game. Here are a few must-have products that are sure to add liven up any look! 

(Google.com)

1. Yogi Green Tea

Because beauty starts from within. Hydrate and nourish your skin by drinking a beautifying cup of green tea. Drinking antioxidant-rich green tea can help improve your complexion, boost immunity, and stimulate hair growth. Chilled green tea also makes for a wonderful (and simple!) toner. 

(Google.com)

2. 7 Wonders Amazon Açaí Anti-Pollution Mask

This self-proclaimed “facial-in-a sheet” mask works wonders when used before applying makeup. The cold winter air can take a toll our skin, leaving it dull and dry. This mask detoxifies, nourishes, and hydrates the skin, making it a definite staple for winter beauty. 

(Google.com)

3. Rimmel Natural Bronzer

Even in the midst of winter, a (faux) bronze glow gives a warm, healthy glow. This bronzer pairs beautifully with a rosy blush, and even doubles as an eyeshadow! 

(Google.com)

4. Rimmel Provacalips Colour in “Wish Upon a Berry”

Last, but not least, this lipgloss adds the perfect pop of color to any beauty look. With a gorgeous berry gloss on one side, and a hydrating clear sheen on the other, this lipgloss is a quick and easy way to add a touch of glamour (just in time for the holidays!).