HC GWU Survives Spring Break!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Post spring break, we recieved a lovely package from HC nationals containing tons of goodies! Our Spring Break Survival Kit was filled to the top with special treats from HC sponsors and we can’t wait to share these with you! Not only did we get a care package from HC, Neuro sent us 4 cases of their NeuroSLEEP, a mango flavored drink specially formulated to promote healthier sleep patterns.

NeuroSLEEP is a blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium specifically formulated to give you the best restful sleep. All of my roommates tried it and woke up at 7:30 the next morning! It’s the perfect drink to accompany you while finishing up homework for the night. Even better, the drink is only 35 calories per bottle with no artificial colors of flavors.

Some other things we were lucky enough to recieve…

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System

Even if you have the silkiest hair, you always need a nice treatment. This product is especially great for folicles recovering from a harsh spring break! For hairstyle inspiration and how-to’s, check out www.youtube.com/TRESemme

ZOTOS

ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine! It is designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair. This one-step product combines your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, and shine treatment ALL IN ONE. Genius.

European Wax Center

We got tons of coupons for FREE waxing at EWC. With over 500 cities in the U.S., this salon offers all different types of services! For a location nearest you, visit their website here

Yokini Swimwear

Yokini Swimwear specializes in writing school lettering (ex: WFU) on your bikini bum. In addition to flaunting that Deacon pride, their bottoms flatter all bodies with their yoga-inspired foldover bottoms. Yokini is offering a special HC discount to its readers! Get 20% off and FREE lettering on their super flattering, yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms. Use code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com to claim your deal.

Her Campus Goodies

We got coozies, cups, sunglasses and more from HC Nationals! We love repping HC wherever we go, and you can too if you shop the store!

Thank you to HC Nationals and our sponsors for providing such a great back to school kit! But our favorite by far was…

HCXO

Melissa Minton is a junior at the George Washington University from New Jersey. She is majoring in Journalism and Mass Communications in the School of Media and Public Affairs. Along with being the Campus Correspondant for HC GWU, Melissa is the Vice President of a community service sorority, Epsilon Sigma Alpha. She has interned at Elle Magazine and hopes to one day write for a top fashion magazine.